Inkjet Fabric Sheets - 5pk A4
INKJET PRINTABLE SHEETS
- Pack of 5 pre-treated A4 Sheets.
- 210mm x 297mm
- Personalise Quilts and Sewing Projects with your favourite photos, patterns and images.
- Print your photos straight onto fabric!
- High Quality Printing
- Superior Washability
- 100% 200 count cotton fabric
- Easy to Use
- Not for use with laser printers
- Inkjet Fabric Sheets are for inkjet printers only.
- Do not use laser printers or color copying machines.
- The fabric is washable and dry cleanable.
- The colorfastness of your fabric printout will depend on many factors, including the number of washings, chemicals in your water, the total exposure to light, and the type of printer ink used.
- Be aware that the fabric may shrink slightly, so we recommend printing your photo approximately 1⁄4″ larger in width and height to allow for any shrinkage.
To Prepare image for printing
Scan in a photo or other image.
Use a digital photograph.
Or create a design using software.
Prepare fabric for printing
- Flatten any curl that may be in the fabric by weighting the fabric sheet down overnight with books. You can also hand-curl the fabric in the opposite direction from how the fabric wants to curl.
- Trim any loose threads from the fabric. Do not pull them (rotary cutter is best for this).
- Prepare printer for printing
- Adjust printer setting to Plain Paper. (Use Thick Paper or Heavy-weight Matte if printer has this option.) The quality setting is up to you. Sometimes we find Best quality can put out too much ink. Normal quality may be a better setting, but each printer is different.
- Remove all paper from the printer tray (use Manual Feed if available), and insert fabric one sheet at a time.
- Printing and post-treatment
- Print a print-test on paper. Then insert fabric and print onto the fabric side of the sheet.
- Let the printout dry for 15 minutes after printing.
- There is no need for heat setting. Any ironing that may be required should be done with a warm iron setting. For extra safety, use a pressing cloth between the iron and the photo fabric. Steam is not recommended.